There is truly never a dull moment with Britney Spears.
In a wild Instagram post, Britney revealed that she knocked over two candles and set her home gym ablaze by accident.
You can see that post here:
“I haven’t been here in for like six months because I burned my gym down, unfortunately. I had two candles and … yeah, one thing led to another and I burned it down.”
So, with having just two pieces of equipment left, post-fire, Britney showed us her arm workout and then her yoga workout.
But we’re still stuck on the “burned down gym” bit.
“It was an accident ….” she assured us in her Instagram post.
“but yes …. I burnt it down 🙈. I walked past the door to the gym and flames 🔥🔥🔥🔥 BOOM !!!!!! By the Grace of God the alarm 🚨 went off after that and yippy hoorah nobody got hurt 🙏🏼. Unfortunately now I have only two pieces of equipment left lol and a one-sided mirror gym 🙄🙄🙄 !!!!! But it could be much worse so I’m grateful. Pssss I like working out better outside anyways 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 !!!!”
Because only a queen keeps candles in her gym.
Fans are stanning Britney harder than ever, even after she called for wealth redistribution and labor strikes during the beginning of the outbreak.
This idea of her burning her gym down with candles is the gift that keeps on giving.
So please watch your scented candle use–you never know when you can burn your home gym down.
This content was originally published here.